Martti Lahikainen is a trained masseur
A trained masseur is a health care professional. He can be found in the register of the Health and Social Care Licensing and Supervision Agency (Valvira) as a protected health care professional. The social and health departments of the regional government agencies monitor the appropriateness of the activities of trained masseurs.
A trained masseur has statutory patient safety insurance.
- A trained masseur will only use researched and generally accepted methods.
- Massage triggers muscle tension, stimulates blood circulation, reduces swelling, increases joint mobility and relieves pain.
- Massage relaxes both physically and mentally.
- Massage refreshes and reduces stress.
- A trained masseur has the professionalism and time to listen, examine, and treat you.
- 40 minutes € 40
- 60 minutes € 50
- 90 minutes € 70
Valtakatu 30 B, second floor